What an amazing 2016 it's been at laurenwelland.com and I have a feeling 2017 is going to be even better! This month marks the site's 1st birthday and I want to thank you all for joining me here, your support means a great deal.
I have lots planned in 2017 including a possible office move (from one room to another) keep an eye on my instagram as I will be sure to keep you updated. I've already started to plan some new office ideas via Pinterest, so definitely go take a look at that, especially the dreamy desks on my "Office" board.
I've also got loads of DIY and craft posts planned for this year so can't wait to share them with you too! What do you have planned for 2017, tweet me your projects or goals as I'd love to hear about them.
To start this year off I'm giving away my Free New Year's Resolution printables which I created for you to adorn your wall.
There's two versions of the document, one which allows you to write about why you chose that resolution and one that allows you to mark what date you completed your resolution.
Hopefully you all have some ideas for your New Year's Resolutions, if not, check out mine below as they may help give you some inspiration.
1. Learn to macrame - I have so many plants that I want to hang from the ceiling using macrame hangers. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, check out my Pinterest board, it's full of so many dreamy ones!
2. Learn to weave - I have fallen in love with weaving projects after coming across them on Pinterest. I think I'll start small and then work my way up to a bigger one. Check out my Pinterest board as there's so many beautiful versions out there!
3. Create a piece of embroidery art - I've recently been mesmerized by the beautiful work of Elizabeth Pawle, you need to check her out! I'm currently on the hunt for random bits of wool so I can create myself a little masterpiece. I also adore with the exquisite work from Cinder and Honey, they make me want to embroider everything with their beautiful flowers!
4. Make a unicorn cake - I have a secret thing for Unicorns, I ;ove any artwork with them on and when I saw Jenna Rae Cakes's unicorn cake, which was doing its rounds on Instagram during 2016, I decided it would be my mission to create one in 2017!
4. Complete Reform's 8 week challenge - My friend Steve runs an amazing personal training and group fitness business and I will be signing up to his new 8 Week Challenge again. I can't wait to get back into the routine of training, I miss lifting weights (sounds weird but I do)! If you live in North Devon and are thinking about your new fitness goals, definitely give Steve a shout! This is also going to help balance out the cake eating that I'll be doing when making myself Unicorn cakes haha!
Here's to an amazing 2017! x