The Working Woman's Handbook
If you're looking for a great business kick up the bum then I definitely recommend Phoebe Lovatt's - The Working Woman's Handbook. Not only is it pleasing on the eyes, (I gotta love me some blue text on pink pages!) but it's also full of the right kind of answers you've more than likely been typing into Google.
What you will find inside this book
- Exercises on getting started with your business idea, goal setting, creating a business plan, calculating your hourly rate, defining your online presence and much much more
- Interviews with some amazing creative ladies along with some powerful advice from them too
- A guide to feeling alive (it's not just about business, it has some personal kick assery in there too)
- Inspirational quotes
- Beautiful pink pages (I'm sorry to repeat myself but I really do love these pink pages)
- A big business kick up the bum
Once you've read this book you should hopefully feel armed with all the answers to your questions and a big sense of excitement for your new creative project.
You can pick up Phoebe's book from Amazon* and most major book stores. If you give it a read, please let me know what you think.
*Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link. This means that if you click on the affiliate link, go through to the retailer and purchase an item, I may receive a small percentage of your purchase.